Fiber Laser Marking Machine does not Emit Light Solution
If this is the case, You can Confirm from the Following Aspects
1. Is the cover of the field lens removed?
2. Whether the focal length is correct (the point and line coincide, that is, focus)
3. Open the case, unplug the control card and the plug on the laser to see if there is any looseness
4. Use a multimeter to check whether the voltage of the laser power supply is 24V (50W and below) or 48V (60W and above)
5. If none of the above, it can be judged that the laser is faulty and the laser needs to be replaced
SFX Laser Offers 20W 30W 50W JPT Fiber Laser Engraverand20W 30W 60W 80W 100W JPT MOPA M7 Fiber Laser, 2 Years Warranty. Offer Lifetime Online Technical Support.
Leave A Comment